Friday, July 24, 2009

Lucky, lucky me!

Ella is, aparantly, a neat freak.

When she gets her diaper changed, she wants to throw the old one away herself and wash her hands.

When I am picking up toys (and BEGGING the older kids to get in there and help!) Ella is right alongside me, tossing toys into their bins.

When I deep cleaned my carpets, Ella worked for all of those 2+ hours right next to me with her little toy vacuum cleaner.

She helps me water the garden and pick the veggies. (She also eats ALL of the veggies. This girl is gonna be HEALTHY! She loves zucchini and tomatoes better than candy!)

I have to keep a close eye on her, or I find her upstairs cleaning the toilets, scouring power, toilet brush and all.

She's something else! A little cleaning machine.

4 comments:

Markell said...

Send her my way! LOL

Jennifer said...

Megan is the same way!

Trimble said...

Just send her over the fence, I could use some cleaning over here! :)

Kathryn said...

SO adorable - Megan can't stop talking about your darling kids. She says "I'm in LOVE with that family!"