Monday, July 13, 2009

Mmmmmm, the fruits of our labors

Our garden is in full-swing now. I just made the kids and I some omlettes for lunch with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and zucchini straight from the garden. We've had about 5 zucchinis and a few squash already.

We've been able to eat loads of cherries, strawberries and raspberries, as well as sweet peas, this year.

I know I should have some pictures of it, but the food never lasts long between harvesting and devouring it.

It is soooooo tasty. Veggies are always good, but right fresh from the garden? Mmmmm, heaven.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'll be right over! (wink!)

You're right - SOOOOO yummy!!

Markell said...

Mmmmm. You're making me jealous. I wish I would have planted something this year but it was one thing that had to go on the way side this year. Enjoy for us!

Cynthia said...

I have the same heaven too. You and Darwin growing a garden, picking the weeds, harvesting the produce. The only difference is that I get to eat it;)
I love gardens and I got to sample some of your veggies last month. Delish!

Alison said...

Yum!!!!