Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ok, I am gonna toot my own horn for a second

So, I revamped my Rachel Rehart Photography blog, because, honestly, it was getting TONS of Google hits and was leading people to the R+C Photography blog, so we figured we'd make it more accessible and easier to navigate and book from there, if people were interested.

So, I fancied it up with a new template and I designed my own logo! By MYSELF! (Well, I have to be honest, Melissa totally did help me figure out where the line tool was...because uh...yeah, I admit, I didn't know where it was. *blushing* I don't design much.) It is fun though, because it has galleries and all sorts of cool stuff.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think.

Rachel Rehart Photography

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the site! That baby is absolutely precious--helps that she has tons of hair!! Of course I liked seeing all the pics of family! The snow pictures really are nice--even though you know it was really, really cold, they don't look it. When I clicked on the first time, it went right to your lovely logo, and right down to the pictures of the baby. AFter I got off, I thought it strange that there wasn't anyway to contact you, so I went back on and this time the logo was on the bottom and your "slide pictures" and all the options showed up. I don't know if this is a normal thing that others would encounter, or if I just hit a funny button and it came in low. I also especially loved the picture of the bride at the lake with her veil in the breeze.