Sunday, February 8, 2009

Would you like to take a survey?

1) Five names you go by: That seems like a lot. Um, Rachel. Rach. Mom. Honey. Sweetie.

2) Three things you are wearing right now: Yoga pants, t-shirt, socks.

3) Two things you want very badly at the moment: I've been saving for a long time and I *nervous chuckle* preordered a new camera. I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

4) Two people who will probably fill this out: Hmmmm, Maureen? Melanie?

5) Two things you did last night: Watched some Photoshop training videos. Mopped the kitchen.

6) Two things you ate today: My favorite blueberry and pomegranate trail mix, and ginger and soy chicken stir-fry.

7) Two people you last talked to on the phone: Darwin and um...I do not remember. Oh, American Express. Since I preordered my camera, ala #3, they were calling to make sure it was not a fradulent charge.

8) Two things you are going to do tomorrow: Go to the post office and laundry. Always laundry.

9) Two longest car rides: Utah to California. And either Nebraska to Utah, or Washington DC to New York, back to Washington DC in one day.

10) Two of your favorite things to drink: Grape juice and water

11) Three favorite shows on TV: Lost! Lost! and...um....LOST! (Oh, ok. I watch Dancing with the Stars when it is on.) That is pretty much all I watch.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

1) 5 names: Mom, Mama, pudd (like pudding, not rhyming with mud), katie jo, Kathryn

2) 3 things I'm wearing: brown t-shirt, brown cardigan, jeans

3) 2 things I want badly: no more snow and peace of mind

4) ??

5) 2 things I did last night: familysearch.org name extractions and watched "The Closer" with Russell

6) 2 things I ate today: egg white/black bean breakfast burrito & a Jell-O chocolate pudding cup

7) last 2 people on the phone: Julie Hyde & Russell

8) 2 things I'm doing tomorrow: thought I was going to work, but now I'm not so... laundry & maybe grocery shopping??

9) 2 longest car rides: circular vacation of the west (CA to OR to WA to ID to UT to AZ to CA) when I was 10-ish and Utah to California or Arizona last year

10) 2 fave drinks: Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light in water bottles and Caf-free Dr Pepper

11) 3 fave TV shows: AMAZING RACE, Survivor, Top Chef

There you go, my dear! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...you know me so well. :)

I'll have to post it on my blog...