Saturday, April 11, 2009

An impressive report

I've been meaning to post this for a bit.

In Michael's class they have 5 stars that they get at the beginning of the day. They lose a star if the don't listen, wander off, or disobey any other class rules. If they have a star at the end of the day, they get to participate in the Super Surprise--which is a fun motivator and reward for good behavior.

Well, for the 3rd term, Michael kept every. single. star. ALL TERM LONG. He never even lost one.

I just thought that was pretty impressive. He's such a good boy.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go Michael! That is great. I know how hard it is for little boys to be that attentive and quiet in class.

cathy said...

Aw! What a sweetie!

Trimble said...

Very cool! I like the wandering off rule. :)

Linda said...

WOW!! I am very impressed. That's got to be hard to do that for the entire term. Congratulations to Michael!

Alison said...

That is so great! Definitely one of those "I am proud to be his mom moments"! I am proud to be his aunt!

Kathryn said...

WOOHOO!!! LOVE to hear about the day-to-day victories, the growth, the accomplishments!

YEA FOR MICHAEL!!

Fancypants said...

I would have lost some stars for sure! So Michael is a great example.