Tuesday, April 14, 2009

On the Second Day of Spring Break...

We went to visit the Cabella's aquarium. McKay had been dying to go visit "the cave," as he calls it. Grandma Rehart came with us and we spent a good couple hours looking around. The kids really enjoyed it all. McKay was just entralled with the fish.

It was so much fun. On the way home, Garrett declared, "Our grandma is a good grandma." I wholeheartedly agree.


It's hard to tell in the above pic, but if you look closely you can see Mckay looking at the fish eagerly, and the fish looking back at McKay just as interestedly. There was always a whole bunch of fish regarding McKay with interest.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

I LOVE these photos of McKay & the fish!

(How you managed to get clear, properly lit pictures in that aquarium, I'll never know! Oh wait. You're Rachel, after all.)

Kim said...

So cute! We'll have to check out the aquarium sometime.

Rachel said...

Bounced flash Kathryn. :)

Linda said...

It was a fun time! That last picture of McKay sure looks like Darwin!

Megan said...

Looks like fun and your photography is great. I wish you lived near me and I could hire you to do our pictures.