Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Christmas Party of Joy!!

Woo! It IS Christmas!!

The kids LOVE Harris' Christmas party. It really marks the final countdown to Christmas. We have the best time and love a night where the kids can really just be comfortable and have fun!

We were a little late due to a snow plow issue (it blocked us in our driveway...), but we caught the tail end of the singing.
Mmmmm, treats.
x2!!
The old gang is back together!! (Seriously, Michael LOVES this time--in fact, he didn't even rush off to get in line for Santa immediately. He hung back and played with his buds. LOVE that!)
Harris!! He fits right in, no?
McKay loved seeing old friends.
This is McKay's best buddy. She also does a great job of getting him where he needs to be. Before Sarah found him, he was in and out of the Santa line about 25 times. But she got him all straightened out.

Wooo! Santa!! I know him! I KNOW him!!
Hannah thought this was pretty much awesome.
Awwwwwwww. I love all of the friends they have.
Hannah visits Santa. (I am not sure why I only resized the black and white...but I am too lazy to go back and change it. Santa's wearing red, if that helps you visualize it.)
Michael shares his deepest wish...Clue Secrets and Spies.
Garrett was a little star-struck over Santa.

Ella was quite unsure.
Yeah...not gonna sit on his lap. She was not sure about the present he gave her, but she totally wanted his beard...if he was gonna share...
McKay left towards the end and took a little tour of his old stomping grounds in Harris' room.

He knew were everything was!

Christmas can officially come now. We've been to THE party!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Fun!! Mr. Harris is such a great teacher!

Helen said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Rachel. I hadn't realized how much Garrett and McKay look alike until I saw the pictures of them both wearing the same sweater! I had to scroll back up and see if it was the same child or not. And I can't believe how much Ella's grown since we last saw her! Was that really only this summer? I love the picture of McKay and Sarah. I remember the pictures of them from last year, too. He seems to have a certain look of satisfaction on his face when he's with her. :) It's very touching.