Monday, May 3, 2010

Michael!

I am just so excited! I never get to get pictures of Michael. He gives me about 2 seconds of looking at the camera before he is just 100% over it. But today, he sat for about 5 minutes. Yay! Isn't he handsome?
He's perpetually right up in the camera, but hey, I'll take it!



Aaaaaand, that's a wrap. No more pictures, please. Talk to my publicist.

Hannah was a little miffed that it was not her turn, but when I told her it was her turn...she just wanted to make funny grumpy faces. Love her! What a ham!

3 comments:

Trimble said...

:) cute

Markell said...

I cant believe how much bigger they are since we saw you guys last. They grow up way too quickly!

Kim said...

Those are great pictures of Michael! Yay for him for letting you take a few. I love the last one though, where he's had enough.