Friday, May 7, 2010

We're party animals

Sheesh, I'm all fun-ed out. (Yeah, I think there should be another n in fun-ed out, don't you? It is tough to make up words, I'm telling you.)

The kids think IHOP is all kinds of fun. Faces on pancakes, and all that jazz. And well, did you know that for every adult meal you get, a kid eats free? And the others are only $1.99? It's great when you have 5 kids. Plus, there is a balloon guy who strolls around making all sorts of balloon creations. McKay got a balloon motorcycle. I mean, really, that is talent. He was really nice and recognized right off that McKay has autism and was so kind and attentive to him. (You can check out his website. He's super nice.)

But really, between pancake faces, balloon creations, all the kids that come with restaurants that offer free kids' meals, and just taking 5 kids out to eat...I think I might need a nap. IHOP is not for the faint of heart.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, a motorcycle! I am so not that talented at balloon art. I can do poodles. We haven't been to IHOP in forever, I guess we'll have to check it out. They should pay you for advertising. :)

Kathryn said...

IHOP is not for the faint of heart.

HAHAHA!! That's SO true. You're crazy-brave. But that balloon guy & $1.99 meals just might be worth it...

Linda said...

I never have been when they did balloons, but sounds like fun! Definitely can be a challenge, though.