Saturday, May 23, 2009

McKay's Birthday! (And a bit of business)

Yay! McKay is eight today! He woke up early this morning and said promptly, "It is my birthday today!" How fun that he is so excited.

My laptop has been being repaired for a week and I am on a deadly slow computer, otherwise there would be a slideshow. But I do plan to do one once I get my fast computer back. ;)

I cannot believe McKay is eight. He's grown such a lot this year. He's been such a good minder and really likes to help. Ella and he are little buddies, and that growing friendship has been so fun to see. He's such a good boy and he really wants to be with his family and he loves to make us happy. It is so sweet to see how hard he has been trying. I have high hopes that this summer will be easier than the last.

He's also so smart. He loves to read and write and he does most of his homework on his own. It's great.

We're so lucky to have McKay. He just makes me smile everyday.


ALSO

His baptism will now be at ELEVEN O'CLOCK on Saturday the 6th. So, if you're planning to attend, please note that change. :D

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday McKay! What you wrote about him and Ella reminded me that they were playing peek a boo the other day when I was watching them. It was so cute!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday McKay!

What a bummer your fast computer is in the shop. I hate working on slow computers- so frustrating!