Saturday, May 30, 2009

As promised...

Dance Festival pictures!

It was so cute. They did a sort of Around the World theme. Michael's grade did the dance where they jump in the pipes (it seemed tropical in theme), Hannah did the Huki Lau and McKay did a penguin dance.


McKay also graduated from Harris' class. Sniff.


I plan to post more in the next few days. My computer is still having issues (they sent back a faulty charger for my laptop) and I have been insanely busy, not like summer will cure that, but I think things ought to calm down a little soon.

I've also been doing lots of photography lately. If you want to see my non-family pics, you can check them out at rachelrehartphotography.com. ;)

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love all the pictures, but especially the one of McKay SMILING with Mr. Harris!! The stick dance is from the Phillipines. I think they use bamboo poles there.

Cynthia said...

The picture of McKay is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

that is a great smile...i can't help but smile when i see it! :)

Helen said...

Great smile, McKay! :D