Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The family ornaments

I said I'd post our ornaments when Ella's arrived. Well, it arrived a couple weeks ago, but I forgot to take pictures. So I am fixing that.

This is Michael's. It needs a little cleaning and polishing, eh? It says Michael's first Christmas on the bottom and 1999 on the heart and on the bottom.

This is McKay's. It just says McKay and 2001 on the back.

Hannah's, and it says 2003 on the back.

Garrett's, and 2006 on the back. (We were lucky to get one that year. We almost ran out of time. Luckily there as a nice one left.)

Ella's. It says her name on the heart and then her name and 2oo8 on the bottom. (Shoes are easy to engrave. ;) )


This is Darwin's and mine. Actually, we have one from our FIRST Christmas (1997), but it doesn't match. It is a Hallmark one. But the 1998 one matches better.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Those little shoes!!! So cute! :) We too have the "1st Christmas" ornament that someone from the in-laws' side gave us. It's not super cute & doesn't match. I'll totally admit to hanging it at the back of the tree. (I'm feeling brave cuz the in-laws will never find me here!)

Have a merry Christmas!!

Cynthia said...

Really cute ornaments. I love the shoe ones!