Thursday, December 11, 2008

So sad...

Our kitty has been gone for a day now.

It doesn't sound like really long, but she was becoming a housecat (of her own choosing). She would sit on the porch for 30 minutes each evening, and then come back in and stay pretty much all day and night.

But yesterday she went out in the afternoon and she has not come back yet. The good things are she is healed from her surgery and I have not seen any cats that were hit by any cars close by. The sad things are my kids are wondering where she is (so am I), and even McGonagall seems sad and like he is looking for her.

If anyone sees Crookshanks, let me know?

It's been a sad sad day.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I looked in all my bushes and under the house where we found McGonagall that one time, but no Crookshanks. I hope she comes back soon. I'm almost as sad as you are that's she's missing.

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry. I hope she comes back too you.

Fancypants said...

Have hope. Our cat would disappear for days. I always wondered if he was on a secret mission or had a second family somwhere.

Trimble said...

It wasn't me, I swear!

Rachel said...

Heee!

Oh that tickles my funnybone Ms. Fancypants. ;) Crookshanks is out saving the world on a secret mission.

I really hope she's ok.