Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have you met my 6th and 7th children?

Truthfully, I have not met them either, but they must live here.

They are actually kind of naughty little children. They color on walls, make messes, leave shoes and coats on the floor, make the other kids cry, and other no-nos.

They are named Not Me and I Don't Know. Whenever I ask, "Who did this?", these are the ones who are fingered as the perps.

Exhibit A: This lovely drawing of a fairy on Hannah's wall. When I asked who did it...Not Me and I Don't Know. I should have known before I asked. Honestly, if I could just get these two out of the house, life would be almost perfect.

Not Me and I Don't Know certainly are artistic.

10 comments:

Donka said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2009

cathy said...

Not me is a rather good artist! ;-)

Trimble said...

Seriously, that's a great art piece. I hope there's a lot of Magic Erasers at your house to clean up after the two extra children! :)

Rachel said...

Actually, those microfiber cloths get crayon off of walls in a snap. (Oooh, and if I am lucky enough to end up with the washable crayons being used by those two, then it is even easier.)

Rachel said...

Oh, but I should say, in general, wall coloring doesn't happen. I am not sure what posessed Not Me.

Cathie said...

Were they at least easy and quick pregnancies?

Megan said...

When I first learned to write my name I wrote it on the wall. When my parents asked me who did it I said that Baby Jesus did it (at the time I was an only child). I must not have fully understood that Sunday School lesson at the time.

Cynthia said...

haha! I think every household has those two extra children. Let me know if you figure out how to get rid of them!

Kathryn said...

I wondered what happened to those two... I'm sorry they've run amuck at your house. They do come back to visit me though. Usually in the kitchen. Funny how many dishes & crumbs they leave behind.

Kim said...

I have those two children as well. Odd how I never see them though. They must always be over at your house playing with your Not Me and I Don't Know.