Sunday, March 29, 2009

A couple funny things

The first one is about the Wacom tablet again. (Yeah, I must be obsessed.)

Once I found the box--and got to look at it for more than 15 seconds--I realized what lead McKay to take it.

I got a Wacom Bamboo Fun. So smart Rachel left a bright green box labelled FUN out on the kitchen counter (while I put Ella and Garrett down for a nap) and asked the kids not to touch it. Hmmm.

Not so smart Rachel.

Now, to counteract the above, I just wanted to share Garrett's latest cute thing. We were discussing the story "The Frog Prince" and Garrett turned to me and said, "Mom, you're a genius!"

So, despite my leaving a box labelled FUN on the counter and expecting it to be there when I got back...I AM a genius.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I'm glad you found it. If I found a bright green box labeled fun and my mom said not to touch it that would definitely peak my curiosity!!!!! Maybe you should hide their vegetables in a bright green baggy labeled fun and say do not eat! ;-)

Kim said...

Ooh good idea about the vegetables. Now, do you think if I write FUN on the vacuum, the washing machine and the mop that I'll be more inclined to do housework?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a Genius...and finding your Wacom tablet (if I only knew what that was!)