Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sometimes being the mom is hard

I finally ordered a Wacom tablet for doing editing on my pictures. I was SO excited. It arrived about the time the kids got home from school. I opened it and got ready to set it up (but it was still in the box) and I got out my calibration software...when Ella and Garrett got very grumpy.

I spent the next hour or so getting them down for a nap. Aparantly during this time, McKay took the Wacom tablet box and put it....somewhere. I've looked high and low. When he gets back from piano, I'll ask, but I don't have high hopes.

Sigh. So I HAD a Wacom tablet...in a box...for about an hour.

2 comments:

Kim said...

oh no! I hope he will tell you where he put it.

Markell said...

I'm so sorry. I know we have a child who likes to hide things behind and in their bed. Good luck! I hope you find it!