Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside

We've been clearing all of the boxes out of the garage and consolidating the vast collection of kids clothes in the basement that rotate amongst the kids. We didn't have enough room in the recycle bin, so this is when we are really glad for a wood-burning fireplace. We burned the excess boxes and warmed up the house.

But the bonus? Oh the marshmallow roasting opportunities. (Don't you love how he grabbed a log to sit on? That was all his idea.)

4 comments:

Trimble said...

So cute!

Fancypants said...

I love wood burning fireplaces. My family had a cabin and that's the first thing I always wanted to do when we got there....start a fire! But I'm not a pyro - I promise.

Cynthia said...

How fun! Love Garrett's pose!

Megan said...

Fun!