Tuesday, May 13, 2008

At times like this

I think I could have 20 kids ala Michelle Duggar.

They're so sweet and innocent. They are just adorable and close to heaven. I sit back and contemplate the sibling bond they have, and I reflect on how it will grow throughout their lives and how they will always have it as a strength to lean on. Their sweet and innocent beauty is just so obvious as they sleep. They exude peacefulness and tranquility.

And then they wake up.

That whole 20 kids thing? Nah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture!

Cynthia said...

Adorable picture. And I totally agree with you on the sleeping thing. I feel like the best mom when the kids are asleep and then they wake up and I realize, wow, they can be a lot of work!

Kim said...

I'm glad you got over that whole 20kids thing. But seriously, they do look very sweet asleep like that.