Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dance Fever!!

Michael and McKay's school had their yearly dance festival.

McKay danced a 70s' dance to the song "Hey, Hey We're the Monkees." He was not thrilled about the dancing, but he let his aide help him do the Monkey (dance step) and he seemed ok about sticking around for most of the dance.

Michael's grade did an 80s dance to the Lehi favorite...Footloose! (They filmed that movie here in Lehi, so it is a favorite of the area.) He was really into it and danced with a lot of enthusiasm. He was also really excited when he saw that I was taking his picture.

Then we went to a popcicle party with Michael and McKay's classes and listened to singing for both. (I'll upload those pictures in another post.)

Fun day! I even got a little sunburned! Good thing the kids are a little tanner than I am, so they escaped without a burn.










3 comments:

Kim said...

I loved the banana thing at the beginning of McKay's dance. I think I was sitting on the wrong side to see him, but they were all cute. The third graders were great too.

Fancypants said...

I was standing in front of Michael (surprised I didn't notice you...but I did see Darwin). He did so well and seemed to enjoy it. Your kids are so cute.

Fancypants said...

Go ahead and add me to your links. I guess I should have asked - but I added you to mine. It's just family and a few close friends who read but I love taking a peek into other peoples lives.