Monday, May 26, 2008

What do you do on a cold, wet, rainy Memorial Day?

Well, first you call and find out the BBQ is cancelled, because of torrential rain and chilly temps. Then you do some laundry, a few dishes, pick up a little and then you decide to practice some low-light pictures and some photoshop. So, here is the result of my rainy Memorial Day. (Although we ARE grilling some burgers as we speak, since there is a break in the clouds for a moment.)




















































4 comments:

Fancypants said...

Rachel: I got to your blog through Mary T. I love it! I had no idea you were such a detailed blogger. I loved looking at the pictures of your kids and reading about your family more (I'm not a stalker, I promise).
Nancy M. (from the ward)

Kim said...

She's just adorable! I can't believe how much Ella can sleep through. I'm so jealous of your camera too.

Cynthia said...

What a creative way to take pics!

Alison said...

Love the pictures! Sooo cute!