Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I'd be totally remiss if I didn't mention all the cute things the kids made for Mother's Day. (I'll probably edit the post with pictures tomorrow. But in case I get too busy, here's the text.)

From school Michael made a picture frame with his picture and a very cute and scrapbook-y letter M. (It has 2 panes of glass.) As well as a cute handmade card.

McKay gave me some flowers in a "pot" made of a cup surrounded by painted popcicle sticks.

Hannah made a watercolored card with her name printed inside.

They all made me "flowers" made of skewers with cookies between gumdrops at church. Mmmm. My kind of bouquet!

They all picked out a magazine on digital photography for me. See, they know me!

Right now, I am enjoying a wonderful gift. Garrett is snuggled right next to me, asleep. I just don't have the heart to move him right now. I'm enjoying his comfortable weight against my arm. This is just the way to end Mother's Day.

No comments: