Monday, June 2, 2008

Build a little birdhouse in your soul

Really, Garrett has my heart wrapped right around his little finger. I know that is awfully cliche, but he is impossibly wonderful. He is the sweetest, most even-tempered kid ever. He's even two! He is definately not terrible. He loves to just snuggle, read, and sing. He has the best smile ever, with two adorably deep dimples.


While he will say NO!, he also just as often says, "Ok Mom." In fact, often I ask one of the older kids to pick up a mess they made and while they hem and haw about why it is not their fault there is a mess, Garrett is in the background, quietly cleaning it up.


I wanted to post about him, because he is so quiet and calm and good he sadly sometimes seems to be the "invisible kid."


His little smile and cheerful and loving attitude just make my mommy heart smile.


No comments: