Friday, June 27, 2008

Kid tag

My sister-in-law tagged Hannah and Garrett with these questions. We'll see how Garrett goes. Sometimes he is a great talker. Sometimes he just says, "This!"

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hannah: "Be nice."
Garrett: "Ummm, no! And That! And toes and rain!"

2. What makes mom happy?
Hannah: "Loving her!"
Garrett: "Moon! Hey! Moon!"

3. What makes mom sad?
Hannah: "Being mean to my brothers."
Garrett: "Ha ha! Woohoo! Balloons!"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Hannah: "By doing funny things"
Garrett: "Jump in the pool!"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Hannah: "She liked to play and play Barbies."
Garrett: "Jump in the pool!"

6. How old is your mom?
Hannah: "16, actually 19...no, not 19. 16, I mean."
Garrett: "Hats!"

7. How tall is your mom?
Hannah: "Littlish big, but my dad is bigger."
Garrett: "What a hat!"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hannah: "Um, what is it again? Tell me! Oh take my picture!" (Eh, that works!)
Garrett: "Walking and a hat!"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Hannah: "Clean up my room and have fun!"
Garrett: "Hat!"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Hannah: "That she can take pictures of people."
Garrett: "No hitting!"

11. What is your mom really good at?
Hannah: "Being so great. Actually, having fun with me. Oh, Rollerskating"
Garrett: "Jump on the tree!"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Hannah: "Um, I don't know."
Garrett: "Dog. A dog."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Hannah: "Cleans up in her world"
Garrett: "Read"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Hannah: "Vegetables and 7-UP" (I don't really care for 7-Up...)
Garrett: "Food. A dog." (Uh, no.)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Hannah: "Working hard and getting me Barbies."
Garrett: "Read me the book!"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Hannah: "A cartoon girl."
Garrett: "A drum! Oh no! Drum dropped!"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Hannah: "Have fun together."
Garrett: "Read!"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Hannah: "We are pretty the same!"
Garrett: "Bath!"

19. How are you and your mom different?
Hannah: "Um, we change..."
Garrett: "In the jungle."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Hannah: "She tells me."
Garrett: "A baby cow!"

Well, Garrett was looking at a book (an anthology called The 20th Century Children's Book Treasury) and so, that kind of erm, influenced him. Hee hee.

I tag Jonathan, Berkley, Ian, Maija, Sabrina and Tori.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Let's hope when Garrett said your favorite food was a dog, he meant a hot dog, not a real dog. Even then, I don't think hot dogs are high on your list of favorite foods.
BTW- got the bracelet today in the mail. thanks!

Rachel said...

Woohoo! I am glad you got it. Even after I made it, it disappeared for a couple hours. I was totally frantic. Luckily, it turned back up. So I am VERY happy it is safely with you. (My kids are a little like squirrels. Oooooh, shiny....)

Kim said...

Um, Rachel, remind me not to ask you to dog sit.

Rachel said...

Aw, c'mon! Don't you trust me? Dog...mmmmmm!

Teri Le said...

Ok, THAT was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!

Alison said...

so cute! I love the answers and I loved seeing the video of Ella! I can't believe it...she's growing so big already.