Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sniffle, sniffle

I sent my camera into Canon to get it looked it. Whenever I would line up my shot and use the focal points (even maunally) the focus would be a bit above where I told it to focus. It was getting so hard to try to "guess" about the focus. I thought for awhile it was my user error, but I finally called Canon today and within about 3 minutes the tech said it sounded like a camera issue and I needed to send it in for service. So my 6th baby is packed up in a box and is on a UPS truck for a little summer road trip to Virginia.

I still have my wonderful, trusty Panasonic, which does still have a manual mode and everything...but man, I really love my new camera. I was crying as we were walking into Costco and Garrett was lying asleep in Hannah's lap in the cart. I told Darwin, "Oh just you watch. The next two weeks will be just FULL of adorable photo ops and even if I capture them with my Lumix, I'll always wonder what COULD have been."

1 comment:

Fancypants said...

It'll be ok. Keep yourself busy and try not to think about your camera alone, in a dark box, strange city, no friends, etc. He/She will be just fine.