Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Haute Cuisine, ala McKay

So, McKay likes eating "Peas, carrots, and fish fingers." But suddenly there is a new love in town. Yes, mustard. Everything is covered in mustard. If I am not looking everything is covered in mustard. And aparantly a cherry will also be added to the top of the mustard pile.

In fact, I now have to hide the mustard. Last night McKay found it and started filling a pie tin. When I questioned him, he told me he was cooking a pie. Mmmm. Mustard pie! He smelled like a hot dog too, since he'd gotten some in his hair. The best part of it all was when he happily exclaimed, "I'm a hot dog man!"

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

That is disguisting!! At least it is mustard and not chocolate syrup. Mustard is somewhat healthy, but I bet a pain to clean up!

Ahnah said...

Ooooo yum! LOL!