Thursday, June 26, 2008

Such a sweet boy

Each morning, as I start the daily laundry (you don't want to know how many loads a day it takes to keep 5 young kids in clean clothes) and dishes (again, you don't wanna know), I start getting everyone breakfast. Some like cereal. Some like waffles. Some just like Carnation Instant Breakfast.

There is usually one constant though. I don't get breakfast until about an hour later. Sometimes I just move on to lunch since it is kinda late.

This morning, while I was down folding the latest clean batch of laundry from the dryer (quick interjection--in a large family, this is a MUST. Fold straight out of the dryer or die!) and Michael came down and handed me two slices of whole wheat toast.

"Look! I made you breakfast! Eat up!"

Awwwwwwwww! Is he not the sweetest?

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so sweet! He is getting to be so grown up.

Teri Le said...

Awwwwwww!