Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy's little joker

I was actually trying to practice setting some stuff up for something else, but Ella came over and sat so cutely on my black fleece...so I figured, hey, yeah, I'll take some pictures of her adorable smile.

Well, as soon as I put the camera to my eye, the smile vanished, and the joker popped out.
Hey, is she sticking her tongue out at me?

"What, who? Me? Stick my tongue out? Noooooo."

"Oh, wait...maybe it was me..."

"Mwhahahahahahaha!"
Look at those cute teeth coming in on top! Love!

We went to visit Grandmama, since she had her birthday yesterday. Ella had a great time exploring a new environment.


Finally...a smile, sort of! (She was also trying to get out-of-frame pretty quick.)

10 comments:

Adrian said...

What a doll...and such great pictures!!!

Kathryn said...

I'm gonna say it again -

The child is adorable -

But your photography is AMAZING.

Kim said...

She is so adorable. And I have to agree your photography is great!

Dane Trimble said...

Well, we know what she's going to be when she grows up! Looks like you'll have a comedien (sp? for girls) on your hands. That could bring in some good money. ;)

Fancypants said...

So Sweet!

Cynthia said...

So cute! And I love her necklace.

Alison said...

simply adorable!

Helen said...

Wow, both your girls have such gorgeous eyes in their pictures!

Does she like seeing the pictures of herself making faces? I can just picture her entertaining herself in front of a mirror. :)

Megan said...

Well your girls really do love the camera. It works out well because they are so beautiful. Where do you get that darling baby jewelry?

Rachel said...

Heh, I make jewelry for my girls. Its all kind of funny, since I never wear it myself. But they are sooooo bald, they need a little help in the "Looking Girlie" department.