Thursday, January 15, 2009

Morning fun

We were waiting at home most of the day, because we were waiting for the appraiser to come. We're doing a refinance on the house for a lot lower rate, but so are a lot of other people, so the appraisers are quite busy.

So, Ella and Garrett and I played together all morning. Ella showed off lots of her "baby tricks."
Clapping! Yay!
Turning around when I call her name and then giggling and crawling away.


Just being cute.
How big is Ella? She's SOOOOOO big.


Just a funny face.
Ella loves her baby. She is patting her. I think she means to be patting her back, but she is patting the baby's face.

Garrett pulled out his train set. This is one of his very favorite Christmas toys.


Looking pensive. Hey Kim, everytime I see this picture, for some reason, I think of Jonathan.

The appraiser did come (this evening), so hopefully we'll get everything done by this month. If you have not refinanced, now would be a good time to think about it. The rates are fab.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take the best photos -- I swear!

My Garrett loves trains too...his most recent word is "choo choo train". (hmm, I guess those are WORDS. Oops!)

I'm going to look into refinancing...it can't hurt!

Cathie said...

Sweet pictures

Kim said...

That face is very Jonathan-esque. We are also considering refinancing, but at a 15 year instead of 30 so I think it is a little different.

Melanie said...

Why not just sell your home...move up to the middle of no where and be my neighbor again. I'd like that! Have a great day.

Megan said...

So cute. Angie has those same jammies.

Rachel said...

Kim, we did a 15-year too. And seriously....FAB rate. Our payment will be all of $100 more a month. Do it, do it, do it!

Trimble said...

So cute, I especially love the funny face. :)

Kim said...

I'll tell Russ you're putting on the peer pressure. :)

Rachel said...

Mwhahahahaha.

Pressure. Pressure.

Come on little girl. You KNOW you want to refinance...;)