Saturday, August 30, 2008

Haircuts

I gave the boys haircuts today.

This is not my favorite day of the month. In fact, I usually notice they need a haircut and then put off the cutting for another week or two, psyching myself up to do the actual cutting.

Today was the moment of truth. It could not be put off any longer.

McKay did ok. We sang, "Going on a Bear Hunt" for the whole time. He fussed and wiggled a little, then stopped and was still.

Michael was not pleased. The whole time. But his hair is nice and short now.

Garrett, however, didn't need a haircut. He'd hopped up on the stool last week when I did Darwin's. But he hopped up for a trim this week too. So, he is VERY tidy now.

The really really great thing though is that the boys are tidy and have short-hair for another month.

1 comment:

Mark Salinas said...

Well...good for you! My kids hate haircuts too! :)