Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tired

I need a nap.

Ella is learning to crawl and she is in that mode of "I-must-crawl-all-day-and-night." So, she cries in her crib when she gets herself trapped in a corner. She cries as she gets on her hands and knees and rocks because she is SO TIRED. But she just is driven. She was up all night perfecting her skills. She would doze off every so often, but wake up, flip over and start the crawling practice once again.


Then there is the poor kitty with his little splint. He can't get up and down the stairs. He can't go out to go potty. He is kind of stuck and needs me. He whined a lot last night. Poor kitty. He is not happy. But at least he doesn't seem to be in huge pain. We'll see what happens.

I think I need a nap. I was up all night last night between these two. (He is wearing the sock to keep his splint dry and clean.)


2 comments:

Fancypants said...

Ella will be your perfectionist. She is so darling. Poor kitty. I made my parents spend a ga-zilion dollars on my cat while I was growing up so I see why you want to try to fix the broken limb yourself.

Kim said...

With that determined look on her face, I think Ella looks like McKay. And we all know how determined he is. So it's not surprising that she is so driven. It must run in the family.

I'm glad the kitty's foot is looking better.