Thursday, July 10, 2008

My camera is back!

And I am feeling all vindicated. The camera repair techs confirmed that the auto-focus system was defective. Hence, my working up a literal sweat to get focused pictures...and still not having them focused EXACTLY the way I wanted them to be. But then it makes me stop and ponder--I might just be a little OCD to notice that the sharpest focus is not the eyes, but rather the front hairline.

I think the poor Fed Ex man was a little scared when I wrenched open the door and snatched the box from his hands, exclaiming, "FINALLY!" (I did calm down enough to calmly sign his little thing and wish him a nice day.)

Anyway, yay, my camera is back! With focus!

2 comments:

Fancypants said...

I expect award winning photos now. You've set my expectations over the moon.

Cynthia said...

Yeah for you. We are experiencing camera problems, and don't have a working camera. It is no fun!