Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tagged

Kim tagged me!

Ten years ago: We were celebrating our first anniversary and Darwin was looking for a chemical engineering job. I was going to BYU and working at the Sugar Shack in the evenings.

Five things on today's to-do list: Sunday, so it is fairly short. Get up, get showered and dressed, get all the kids washed and dressed, get to church, and cooking dinner. How 'bout that?

A snack I enjoy: Good Rachel likes carrot sticks with BYU Ranch dressing. Evil Rachel likes Skittles.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Man, pay off this house. Get real therapy for McKay. Gosh...I can barely dream beyond those.

Places I have lived: Uh, Utah. And--well, no, just Utah.

I tag Cynthia, Ruth, Alison, Christie and Megan.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I think I would rather be around evil Rachel. I love skittles too!