Sunday, October 5, 2008

Not perfect, but...

ALL FIVE AT ONCE!!

And they are even looking my way--mostly. I'll take it!

I got my settings down a little better as I tried for a few more shots, but by that point the kids were d.o.n.e. Oh, well. I got all 5 in ONE picture! Yay!

And as a bonus Michael stayed still and let me take a couple pictures of him. This is SO big to me. He is very unsure of the camera. He hates the flash, and usually when I ask him to let me take his picture, he says, "I'm to sleepy (busy, too much homework, etc.)", so this has me jumping up and down!



Isn't he a handsome fella?

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, really good picture of Michael. I bet that looks 10x better than his school picture probably will. You should blow it up and put it in a frame.

Megan said...

Great photo. This shows that not all great photos need to be posed. You should do photography professionally.

Melanie said...

That is such a great photo! You really are amazing Rachel. It's fun to find new and exciting talents isn't it?...Congrats with michael.

Kim said...

What great pictures! I really like the one of Michael. I agree it is probably better than school pictures will be.

Melissa said...

Those are so cute! Such a creative way to get them all still at once :) The picture of Michael is amazing.

Trimble said...

So cute! That picture of Michael is awesome! I have camera envy. And so soon after general conference...not good.

Alison said...

What a fun pic of the 5. I love the picture of Michael...that is great!

Kathryn said...

Again - talent, talent, talent!!!

(And darling kids help, right?)

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Very excited for you!

Teri Le said...

Oh, that turned out SO well. ANd Michael is getting so big, I can't believe it.

Ahnah said...

I LOVE IT! And all 5! So so so cute.

And I love the picture of Michael.

Helen said...

Very cute, Rachel. Rebecca is sitting here looking at it, singing "There were five in the bed and the little one said, 'Roll Over'", etc.