Saturday, October 11, 2008

Obesssion perhaps?

This seems like a rather large collection of shoes for a child so young. Granted, they are different sizes. (The boots and beaded church shoes are a bit big still. Size 3s.)

This is the smallest any of my children's feet have been. (1 in some shoes, 2 in a few at 7 months.) With the coming of cold weather, I felt like I needed to get her some shoes too and gee, aparantly I am having a little too much fun. They're awfully cute though, aren't they?

The crib shoes (with the bears on them) and the crocs stay on wonderfully well. Just FYI.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love all those little shoes. so cute!

cathy said...

Little shoes for girls, especially, are just too hard to resist. Those are all so very cute.

Kathryn said...

SOOOO cute! Just cute.

I keep telling Russell - we've gotta have another baby just for all the cute stuff that's out now!!!

(Not REALLY have a baby. We're kinda past that now.)

Maybe I'll just borrow one for loads of fun shopping! :) Is Ella busy??