Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag!

Melanie kinda sorta tagged me. (She tagged everyone.) The rules are to go into your fourth picture folder and select your fourth picture and tell about it. So here's mine:
Junior Asparagus!

This is from our fun day at the fair last month. Awww, isn't he a cutie? The kids all loved watching the Veggie Tales live show. I would totally reccomend it to anyone out there with little Veggie fans. We cheered and sang along until we were hoarse and the kids danced in the aisles.

Good times.

I tag everyone reading this. (And hey, I check your blogs...so I'll know if you don't. Then I'll cry.)

7 comments:

Trimble said...

I'm afraid...but I'll play. Note-this will be on my new blog which you can find from my top post on the blog you know about. :)

Rachel said...

Oooh, a new blog! Very nifty.

Kathryn said...

Okay - wait. (I know, I'm always the one holding up the line to ask a question)

Your 4th picture folder EVER or just your 4th this year?

I think I may have too many picture folders to handle this challenge properly.

Rachel said...

Um, I think 4th folder when you open up your My Pictures folder. This is my 4th, because I archived last night to my external hard drive. (I COULD have gone to another, less-frequently archived computer...)

I have to archive or I freeze up my laptop.

Melanie said...

Very cute Rachel! It's so fun to do this!

Cathie said...

Well Let me try that! I have just one picture on blogger. I will do it. Promise right now!

Cynthia said...

I looked at my fourth folder, fourth picture,and the funny thing is mine is of a cucumber from my garden. Not very interesting pic, but I thought it was funny we both had pictures of vegetables. I think my cucumber must be named Larry now.