Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ear Infection Update

I took Ella in bright and early this morning to have her ears checked out and they were

*drumroll*

Uh..fine.

So, aparantly she just *found* her right ear during the illness and enjoys playing with it. And I guess she is at that age where you just have to lay them in the crib and walk away for a bit if they pop right back up.

It's a good feeling though to know her ear is ok. I don't have to second guess if it is ok or not. That makes me feel confident.

Hopefully this is the last ear infection she has. *knocking on wood*

4 comments:

Fancypants said...

If I could learn only one thing in the medical field it would be to self diagnose an ear infection. I would even buy the little gadget to peer into their ear. Glad to hear she is doing better. Paige had 1, Kennedy about 7, and Berkley has had about 5. No one is ever the same with the symptoms.

Melissa said...

Oh i'm so glad she's better, and at least you know for sure now.

agmon said...

the best thing for Ear infection or swimmers ear is the eardoc. With the Eardoc there relay inst any problem. as it is non invasive and it treats the problem and not the symptoms
www.eardoc.info

Kathryn said...

Glad she's feeling better!

I'm still waiting for *them* to develop that baby-mind-reader I've been waiting YEARS for.

I figure if we can go to Mars for a photo shoot, we should have the budget & inclination to develop something useful!

(thanks for listening to my political-ish rant)