Friday, September 5, 2008

Loga

That's what Hannah's been asking to do everyday lately.

"Hey mom, let's do loga." (Which would be yoga.)
Michael even felt good enough to join in at the beginning. I am also a little sad that I didn't get Hannah's great camel pose very well, because my flash was off. (I am using my point and shoot Panasonic, since my Canon is STILL off at the Canon repair center...) It is times like these that I miss having such wide-aperture possibilities.

Don't you love Michael (see how skinny he is?) and Hannah working so hard and Garrett kicking back and being entertained by all the loga-goings-on?They do enjoy following along with the yoga instructor on the DVD. Such rapt attention.

Cute little downward dog.

The blurry, non-flash, very wiggly Camel Pose.




Ahh, so Zen.

People wonder how Darwin and I survive without cable in the house. Honestly, we're entertained very well everyday. Wouldn't you agree?

2 comments:

Alison said...

You need to create a yoga video for kids with Hannah and Michael as the stars. How cute would that be?

Fancypants said...

Let me know the next time you do it and I'll run over with my mat.