Friday, September 5, 2008

Why I am voting for McCain

I am generally not terribly political in my blog. (Although some of those who know us in real life know a different side of us ;)

"I fight for Jake and Toni Wimmer of Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Jake works on a loading dock, coaches Little League, and raises money for the mentally and physically disabled. Toni is a schoolteacher, working toward her master's degree. They have two sons; the youngest, Luke, has been diagnosed with autism. Their lives should matter to the people they elect to office. They matter to me. And they matter to you."

--John McCain, in his acceptance speech to the RNC Sept. 4th, 2008

It brings tears to my eyes.

It gives me hope.


1 comment:

Fancypants said...

I'm not political in my blog or out of my blog but I do have a good feeling about McCain and Palin.