Thursday, September 18, 2008

One of these things is not like the other....


Honestly, I just got a kick out of opening the fridge and seeing this. What doesn't belong?
(Oh, in case you can't see you can click on the picture to make it bigger.)
The plates are dinner we dished for Michael that he didn't eat and that Darwin takes to work as lunch. And the brown stuff in the bowl is gravy from the roast we made last night. The clear tall bowl in the bottom shelf is full of mashed red potatoes.
Anyway, I just got a kick out of the can of chocolate frosting, front and center.
Mmmm, frosting....

8 comments:

Markell said...

I love it! How do you keep your fridge so clean!!!!

Rachel said...

Hee hee. I assume you're kidding about the clean fridge comment? :D

Cynthia said...

wait, was it the frosting that didn't belong? I totally saw that, but it is normal for me to see frosting in the fridge. Did I miss something?

Rachel said...

Oh I was just laughing, because we've worked so hard on having mainly fruit, veggies, healthy foods. There's ground flax. There's celery, mini cukes, etc.

And then in the very very middle FROSTING! Yeah, that's undermining our healthy attemps. ;)

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the clarification. Now I get it.

Kathryn said...

But didn't I read something about the health benefits of chocolate?!? Sounds like that frosting is in exactly the right place to me!

Helen said...

Aah, come on... what's a fridge without chocolate frosting? ;) Actually, I think I booted the frosting to make room for the oodles of meat I have in my fridge right now. I really ought to take a picture of that -- a friend and I are doing once-a-month-cooking tomorrow morning, and my fridge is stuffed right now!

Ahnah said...

HECK YEAH! Thats where the frosting belongs. If it were in MY fridge, it would be gone in about a day. :) OH and I want your fridge!